Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sigourney Weaver values home over work

Sigourney Weaver's most "life-changing" moments have been as a parent and wife rather than as an actress, she has revealed.

The award-winning actress, who is married to filmmaker Jim Simpson and is mother to 20-year-old Charlotte, told The Mirror that her perfect day off would be spent with her family.

She said: "I think most of my life changing experiences have been as a parent and as a wife - for a mother, just getting your child through the school system is a heroic job and when I think of my life, I don't think of my work, I think of my real life."

Weaver, 60, said she also spends a lot of time doing charity work, adding: "I don't begrudge it all, I'm saying that I keep incredibly busy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...