Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I would love to elope

Cameron Diaz has revealed that she would be happy to elope for her wedding.

The Shrek actress, who is believed to be seeing Alex Rodriguez, said that she is a very "romantic" person and would love to have a spontaneous marriage ceremony at some point.

Diaz told Parade: "I am a romantic. I love romance. I'm not afraid of commitment. I commit to everything I'm doing and I am hopelessly loyal.

"The mystique and the romance of a big wedding are lost on me. I don't think that I could ever do something that extravagant. I am not much of a planner.

"I would probably make the phone call 20 minutes before the bus leaves for the chapel and ask if anyone is available to come. That's probably how my wedding is going to end up."

Rodriguez recently revealed that he has no plans to get married any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...