Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jude Law is too bald for me

Janice Dickinson has claimed that Jude Law's lack of hair doesn't appeal to her.

The former America's Next Top Model judge, who recently split with her fireman boyfriend, has said that she's looking for a new man in her life, reports Now.

The 55-year-old said: "I am so single. But I do have hope for the future. If only Simon Cowell was single... I like his black Amex card.

"He kissed me on the mouth recently when we went on a talk show together, and I was so shocked. It was a proper full-on kiss."

Dickinson also revealed that many celebrities have caught her eye.

She added: "I think Ewan McGregor is cute. I don't want Jude Law because he's lost too much hair. I love Alan Carr... He's every girl's wet dream.

"I'd like a man who's a combination of Alan Carr, Andrew Lloyd Webber and Paul McCartney."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...