Friday, May 14, 2010

Notting Hill Rocker Chick

Taking her punk-infused rock across the pond, Taylor Momsen and her band the Pretty Reckless rocked out in London, England at night (May 12).

The “Gossip Girl” gal showed off her sexy form in a skimpy black ensemble as she sang through her angst-driven set list at the Notting Hill Arts Club.

In a recent interview, Taylor revealed that she enjoys playing with knives and even carries one in her purse at all times.

“I have a knife collection. My favorite’s my switchblade. I flew from New York to Los Angeles and still had a couple of knives in my purse. I thought I took them all out but they got tucked up in the folds. I went through security, took them on the plane, opened my bag to get my wallet in LA and they fell out. I was like: “Holy s***!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...