Thursday, May 13, 2010

Khali wants to do more Indian films

The Great Khali has admitted that he wants to do more Hindi movies.

The WWE wrestler-turned-actor, who is appearing in new Bollywood film Kushti, also said that he is very attached to India.

"Yes, I am interested in doing more and more Hindi movies and I am flooded with film offers. But my first priority remains WWE who has made the person that I am today and it leaves me with very less time to act in movies," Khali told New Kerala.

"I am very attached to my motherland and it gives me immense satisfaction to work in Bollywood."

The star, who has appeared in a number of Hollywood movies including The Longest Yard and Get Smart, further revealed that he will be starring in another Indian film.

"I am doing a movie titled Rama -The Savior. It's a children's movie and I have done a hip-hop dance number with the kids in the movie," he added.

Kushti, which is directed by Rajeev Kumar, also stars Rajpal Yadav and is about wrestling taking off in a rural Indian village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...