Friday, May 14, 2010

"Sex And The City 2" Promotional Princess

Taking care of some publicity duties, Kristin Davis was spotted arriving at the ABC Studios in New York City on (May 13).

The beautiful brunette has been full-steam-ahead on the promotional trail for her new movie “Sex and the City 2” which hits theaters later this month.

In a recent interview, Ms. Davis confessed that while she loves her career, she is sometimes regretful that she never had kids.

"I can't say a lot about the next movie but Charlotte has children and so she's part of that world and it's fascinating. I have friends with children and sometimes have moments where I wish I had that, and sometimes it's a good thing I get to go home. It's loud over there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...