Monday, May 17, 2010

I had secret girlfriends

Gerard Butler has said that he has had girlfriends that the public has never known about.

The Bounty Hunter actor admitted that he has even been seeing women while the media have been connecting him to co-star Jennifer Aniston.

When asked about Aniston he told The Sun: "We have a natural chemistry - you can see it in our magazine shoot and the film. We have a great time together.

"But here's the thing - while they're accusing me of being with Jennifer, I've probably been off somewhere else doing damage with someone else."

He added: "My last two girlfriends, one was 2 years, the other 18 months, nobody ever found out I was dating them. I'm pretty good at keeping that silent."

The 40-year-old also said that his biggest concern is his privacy.

"I get laid less now than I used to because I'm more paranoid now," he said. "I'm nowhere near as naughty as I used to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...