Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's Complicated Playing A Call-Girl

Never one to shy away from being open with the press, Megan Fox has dished about the struggles which she encountered while playing a prostitute.

The Transformers star plays a call-girl in her upcoming film "Jonah Hex" and explained that representing a prostitute is the most “grueling” and "demanding" role that she has ever had to portray.

“Having to try to keep my head above water in a scene with Brolin was actually a really hard thing to do,” she said, explaining some of the more difficult scenes. “It was only five days I filmed and I’ve never been more exhausted to film something… was out of my league. Everything was above my head. I just tried to stay alive. “

Meanwhile, Miss Fox has currently been busy working on her blockbuster series' latest installment, "Transformers 3".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...