Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kristen Stewart suffers press nerves

Kristen Stewart has revealed that she still suffers nerves when speaking to the press, which results in her smelling "bad".

The Twilight actress said that she never prepares before speaking to journalists, but that gaining experience has made her feel more at ease in interviews.

She told Stylist: "Practice helps a lot. You just get so nervous... I don't know how to deal with it. I don't prepare anything, I just do it so it's gotten easier with experience.

"You realise that even if you totally botch it and [it] turns out horribly and everyone thinks you're totally incapable, it's like, 'It doesn't really directly affect me'."

She added: "When I'm nervous, I'm so mindless. I twiddle my thumbs and my hands sweat and I smell bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...