Friday, September 10, 2010

Demi Lovato 'taking Twitter break'

Demi Lovato has reportedly decided that she is taking a break from Twitter.

The Camp Rock star - who is currently touring with the Jonas Brothers - posted on her account that she wanted a break from the social networking site.

"About to say goodbye to twitter... I love my fans so much but the access that the other people have is uncomfortable to me, (sic)" she wrote.

"Twitterbreak. Peace."

However, before posting her final message, the 18-year-old took time to voice her disappointment at not being able to greet fans at a recent event in Florida, which was called off because heavy rain flooded the venue.

"I didn't cancel my meet and greet," she wrote. "I was so disappointed when I wasn't able to sing to and meet my fans tonight... For safety reasons we couldn't follow through."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...