Thursday, September 9, 2010

Akshay works hard

Sonam Kapoor has said that her current co-star Akshay Kumar is the most hardworking actor she has met.

According to Mid Day, Kapoor and Kumar are presently shooting in Toronto on Anees Bazmi's Thank You.

Kapoor observed: "He's ready before everyone else and rehearses each scene 50 times. And his comic timing is so hard to match."

Commenting on the difference between her last release and Bazmi's film, she said: "My comedy in Aisha is very Lucille Ball, very Goldie Hawn. But in Thank You, I needed to drop all my inhibitions."

The actress also revealed that she forms good relationships with other industry figures, with the exception of Ranbir Kapoor who she claims to be no longer in touch with.

"I get along all with my co-stars because I don't get involved with them. Bobby Deol is so shy. His cousin Abhay is just the opposite. Abhay and Bobby are complete opposites. Me and Bobby love clothes and shopping," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...