Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cruise, Beckham form motorcycle club

Tom Cruise and David Beckham have reportedly set up a motorcycle club together in Los Angeles.

The two have apparently invited a host of other A-list celebrities to join them in the club for late night rides across the Hollywood Hills.

"The boys love to ride - they're out as often as they can," a source told the Daily Mirror. "At midnight they can get away with cruising around in a group and seeing the sights of LA without a zillion paparazzi chasing them around.

"They are trying to get other Hollywood actors like Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt to join the group," the report continues. "It's a case of the more the merrier."

Both Beckham and Cruise are known to be avid motorbike enthusiasts and each owns a F131 Hellcat Combat bike.

Martina Navratilova 'released from hospital'


Martina Navratilova has been released from hospital following a serious illness she experienced during a charity climb of Mt Kilimanjaro.


The tennis pro was rushed to a Kenyan hospital last week after developing high altitude pulmonary oedema on the ascent.

"I am feeling much better and really pleased to be going home. I'd like to thank all the staff at Nairobi Hospital, who were wonderful, and really took care of me. The care I received during my three days in hospital was excellent," she said, according to the Daily Star.

"I have also been very touched by all the messages of support I have received over the past few days, and want to thank Laureus Academy Chairman Edwin Moses in particular, for making a very early morning call from Atlanta today to wish me well. It was great to chat to him, although I did joke that perhaps I have gone above and beyond the call of duty for Laureus on this occasion!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...