Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Taylor Swift Rocks Out On Italian X-Factor

Taking her sweet sounds overseas, Taylor Swift made an appearance on the Italian “X Factor” show on Monday night (October 4).

The “Should’ve Said No” singer traded in her Taylor acoustic guitar for an electric axe as she rocked the crowd in a leggy dress with knee-high boots.


Taylor is gearing up for the release of her new album Speak Now, and she says the record is a window into her personal life as of late.

"My next album is something I'm really proud of. I can only write about what I've been through. And a lot has happened in the past two years."

"Everything that happens to me gets put into a song. For some reason, I'm really comfortable talking about my personal life in songs. There, I don't hold back: names, dates, times, expressions on people's faces, exactly where we were and how it felt, what I wish I would have said to them in the moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...