Monday, October 11, 2010

Melissa George 'wants kids soon'

Melissa George has revealed that she wants to have children.
The 34-year-old Australian actress, who has been married to Chilean film director Claudio Dabed for nine years, said that it would make her family very happy if she got pregnant next year.


George told The Daily Telegraph: "I am still young but I have got to have kids soon, big time. I am renovating my apartment in New York right now and I really want to raise my children in Manhattan and Buenos Aires so I am thinking that I am going to get pregnant next year.

"It's funny, my parents are always going on about it. When I called my parents to tell them that I'd been nominated for a Golden Globe they thought I'd called to say that I was pregnant, and they were really disappointed that I wasn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...