Friday, October 8, 2010

Katherine Heigl 'struggles to find balance'

Katherine Heigl has admitted that she still struggles to balance her career with the demands of motherhood.

The actress - who adopted daughter Naleigh from South Korea in 2009 - confessed that she often worries that she will "spread [herself] too thin" from trying to do everything.

"Most of [filming] Life As We Know It is a complete blur. I had just become a mum," she told Redbook.

"I still don't necessarily always know what I am doing, and I certainly didn't then... I was all over the place. I was really trying too hard. I was completely bonkers."

She added: "If I spread myself too thin, I'm not a good actor, I'm not a good mother, and I'm just really high-strung - and everybody hates me."

Heigl recently said that she has become a "pro" at changing diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...