Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bipasha Basu has fear of flying

Bipasha Basu is so scared of flying that she refused to board a chartered plane with her Aakrosh co-stars.
While Ajay Devgn, Akshaye Khanna and producer Kumar Mangat travelled from Mumbai to Jaipur on the six-seater plane, Basu chose to take a larger aircraft instead.


"I am a nervous flier and hate travelling in the monsoons because rough weather is at its peak then," she said.
"Ajay and Kumarji told me that there are perks to travelling in a chartered flight but I prefer normal aircrafts! They had even saved me a seat but I came back with my staff."

After avoiding small planes for nine years, Basu reluctantly joined the others when they took a chartered flight earlier in July. However, she vowed not to fly in light aircraft again when turbulence led to a difficult journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...