Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aniston 'tops most eligible woman poll'

Jennifer Aniston was voted the most eligible single woman in the world in a recent survey.

According to a 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair poll released today, the former Friends star topped a list of eligible celebs that included Halle Berry and Lady GaGa.


Berry was voted in second, followed by Tiger Woods's ex-wife Elin Nordegren, Betty White, GaGa and Elena Kagen, an associate justice of the US Supreme Court.

In an interview with Vogue, Aniston spoke out against the public perception that she is unlucky in love.

"This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love... I'm right where I'm supposed to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...