Friday, September 3, 2010

Naomi Campbell 'not ready for kids'

Naomi Campbell has reportedly admitted that she hasn't got plans to have children because she lives her life "one day at a time".

The supermodel is currently dating Russian billionaire Vladimir Doronin and wants things to happen "naturally".

Asked when she intends to have kids, she told Elle: "Whenever God decides it's right for me. I don't put pressure on myself. I let things happen how they should naturally. That's how I am today.

"I'm a recovering alcoholic and addict and I don't drink and I don't do drugs. I live my life one day at a time."

The 40-year-old also revealed that she is passionate about cooking and is content with herself.

She continued: "The kitchen's very important to me. Sometimes I cook for my man, for my cousins, for my friends. I'm happy the way I am right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...