Friday, September 3, 2010

My boobs are crushing me

Heidi Montag has again said that she thinks that her breasts are "too big".

The reality TV star, whose plastic surgeon Dr Frank Ryan passed away last month, recently admitted that she hoped to downsize her G-cup breasts to a D or DD cup.

Montag told Heat: "My boobs are crushing me. They are totally too big and it's impossible to work out - they get in the way when I try to exercise. I have to wear two sports bras to run!

"It's heartbreaking. I can't live an everyday life. I can't hug my dogs anymore. Especially with my face in the condition it's in, I can't get up close or kiss them.

"If they were to hit my nose I wouldn't be able to get it fixed again! I have to be really careful. I feel like a porcelain doll."

She added: "I see so many things that I want to wear and can't, I definitely didn't think about that part when I signed up for the surgery."

Montag also confirmed that she wears tape on her nose except when filming or during photoshoots because she does not want her "face to fall off like Michael Jackson's".

Talking about her relationship with the late Dr Ryan, the actress said: "He was more than a doctor. He was a genius. I feel like a walking Picasso."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...