Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scarlett Johansson Keen On Playing Courtney Love


She’s always been an avid supporter of President Barack Obama, and Scarlett Johansson was in Washington DC this weekend for the White House Correspondent’s Ball.

Rather than taking her hubby Ryan Reynolds, the “In Good Company” babe found another date instead- her twin brother Hunter who actually works for Obama.

In career news, it seems Scarlett has been eyeing the role of Courtney Love in the upcoming big screen biopic about the life of Kurt Cobain.

Johansson told press, "I know that there is a script. That's as much as I know about it. I'm a big fan of Courtney's, and I think she's very, very talented. But I don't know anything about the project. I think the idea is interesting and intriguing, but I would have to really wrap my head around it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...