Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sofia Vergara "grateful" for large breasts

Sofia Vergara has admitted that she struggled with body image issues as a young girl.

In an interview with Self, the Modern Family actress revealed that developing large breasts early in life made her feel self-conscious and unattractive.

"I wanted surgery. I told my mum, 'As soon as I'm older, please take these boobs away'," she explained.

"She said, 'Sofia, shut up. When you're 18, it will be different'. I was like, 'Why would I want these huge t*ts?' I'm a 34 DD. It's hard to dress. No matter what I wear, I look like a stripper."

Vergara went on to say that her attitude towards her appearance has improved with time.

"I'm grateful I have them, and honestly, they've helped me a lot in my career. And I've always felt sexy," she said.

Of changing her hair colour upon becoming an actress, she added: "I'm a natural blonde, but when I started acting, I would go to auditions, and they didn't know where to put me because I was voluptuous and had the accent - but I had blonde hair.

"The moment I dyed my hair dark, it was, 'Oh, she's the hot Latin girl'. I loved it… Being brunette toned me down a bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...