Monday, September 13, 2010

Cheryl Cole: 'I'd hate a normal life'

Cheryl Cole has said that she would hate to lead a normal life.

The 'Fight For This Love' singer told Vogue that she is grateful for her fame as it has saved her from having to make a living through a menial job.

"Oh, my motivation is absolutely being in the public eye," she confessed. "Like I totally get it when people who sit in offices with nine-to-five jobs can't be bothered. What would be their motivation?

"I would never give up what I do. I love what I do, I love my music, I love being a judge on The X Factor."

Despite claiming to relish her hectic workload, it has been rumoured that Cole is considering quitting her role as a judge on the UK version of The X Factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...