Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Salman Khan named 'Sexiest Man Alive'

Salman Khan has been voted 'Sexiest Man Alive' by the Indian edition of People magazine.

The Dabangg actor, who features on the cover of the latest issue, said that others rarely comment on his looks.


"I was never aware of how I look. People still don't compliment me," he told People.

The actor also admitted that while he has to go to the gym to maintain his physique for films, it is not something he enjoys.

"I hate working out in a gym. But considering the work that I do, I have to work out," he said.

Talking about his personal style, the actor added: "I am comfortable in worn-out, torn jeans and tees. Only the underwear shouldn't be torn."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...