Friday, December 17, 2010

The 10 Hottest Lingerie Models

A website called Made Manual has chosen their list of the ten Hottest lingerie models in the world. Keep in mind, I said “ten hottest” not “top ten hottest”. It doesn’t surprise me that the list is comprised of mostly Victoria’s Secret models (NATCH), but it DOES surprise me that it was a woman that chose this list! Now this is where it gets interesting.


Since the author of the list couldn’t rank the girls (she listed them alphabetically instead), I will do her the favor and re-rank them as they should be ranked! It’s a biased list on my part, so if you don’t agree with me, then make your own list!
Here’s the author’s list rearranged by me:

#1 – CANDICE SWANEPOEL
#2 – DOUTZEN KROES
#3 – ADRIANA LIMA
#4 – ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO
#5 – NOEMIE LENOIR
#6 – BIANCA BALTI
#7 – AURELIE CLAUDEL
#8 – ANA BEATRIZ BARROS
#9 – SELITA EBANKS
#10 – JULIE ORDON

The reason I chose Candice as #1 is simple: because she’s the youngest of the group! Adriana Lima and Alessandra are still gorgeous ladies but they are aging into the Heidi Klum/Gisele Bundchen/Tyra Banks columns.


On the other hand, Candice and Doutzen are in their prime and have a lot of years still ahead to get even hotter and sexier while the rest already had their time in the spotlight. Just add a sprinkle of Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Miranda Kerr and now we have a real party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...