Thursday, September 2, 2010

Alina Grosu became a student of VGIK

Today, Alina Grosu first crossed the threshold of the Moscow State Institute of Cinematography as a student.
After graduating from the Kiev pop circus academy, the young singer decided to continue the educational process and enrolled in acting department's most prestigious theatrical institute in Russia. According to the most Alina, all exams she rented on a common basis and no patronage from anyone not received:

"I'm going on general grounds, held three rounds, and during the examinations had to do all sorts of things - sing, dance, recite poems, fables, monologues. I chose to read a poem by Jacques Prévert "How to draw a bird," the fable of Denis Davydov "Czyz and Rose", a monologue from the cartoon "Hedgehog in the Fog" and a prose excerpt from "breathing easier" Bunin - says Alina Grosu. - I really helped my Alina Grosu and has already acquired education: in VGIK highly valued good vocals and a basic knowledge of acting, which I studied at the Academy and the lessons that I am taking now. "

Not surprisingly, Alina easily passed all my exams, because she has great acting and absolutely not burdened complexes:)
Alina got on the course to the famous Soviet actor Igor Yasulovich. She believes a great honor to learn from a master and intends to devote himself to his studies. Of course, this will affect her singing career:

"The work I'm not going to throw, but training will be in first place, because higher education is for me now more important than everything."

As Alina is studying at the hospital, most of the time, it will hold in Moscow. As it turned out, she does not plan to rent expensive apartments, but to settle, as all students in a dormitory. I must say that for girls, who all his adult life spent under the tutelage of my mother, it is a huge step. Hopefully, finding a cherished freedom, Alina not to start at all heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...